The holiday season is quickly approaching, and invitations to holiday soirées will soon follow. The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place have everything you need to truly shine at your next special event. Whether it’s a night out at the newly opened Gaillard Center, or a luxurious New Year’s Eve celebration, look no further than The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place for all of your formal attire essentials.
1. A fancy evening in Charleston calls for a proper dress, and St. John has plenty of wonderful options to choose from. The Liquid Satin Twist-Neck Gown is great for the holiday season because of it’s rich emerald color. And with an elegant shoulder detail, the red Liquid Crepe Draped Gown is the perfect choice for a black tie event. You are sure to wow any crowd wearing either one of these show stoppers.
2. Anne Fontaine is known for its crisp white blouses, and the Ramona blouse is no exception. The black tuxedo-style necktie mixes masculine and feminine style for an elegant yet structured look. To soften the buttoned-up Ramona top, finish out your ensemble with the tulle midi skirt from The Resort Shop. Twist and twirl around the dance floor as the light catches the tiny rhinestones sprinkled around the hem.
3. For the modern woman who rocks a laid back style, the Rusalka Silk Jacquard Caftan by Calypso St. Barth is the perfect dress for you. Pair this flowing embroidered number with some simple gold jewelry, and you’re set for a trendy New Year’s Eve party with friends.
4. If you prefer to let your accessories take center stage, then add a pop of color to your evening attire with the Happy Hour Trina Turk clutch from The Resort Shop. Made with a durable neoprene material and leather inset metal frame, as well as a vibrant and fun hot pink color, this bag works hard and plays even harder.
5. Arrive prepared for a long night on the town with a Minimergency Kit from Lou Lou Boutique. The kit is packed with 17 fashion fix essentials, including dental floss, earring backs, and double sided tape. Pop it inside the gold clutch from Lou Lou Boutique and rest assured knowing that nothing can set your evening astray.
6. To add a personalized touch of sparkle to your outfit, grab these stackable rings from Pandora. Go with a rose gold stack for a delicate detail, or be bold with a mix of gold and silver. You can’t go wrong picking and choosing from the selection of rings at Pandora, so have fun creating the perfect combination for you.
7. With all the class from a simple black suede pump, and the unexpected excitement of a clear-stone embellished heel, the Demi Heels from Kate Spade are anything but ordinary. These trendy shoes are fabulous for mixing whimsical details into your formal attire, and making a classic staple a little more fun.
8. A fresh, glowing face is one of your finest accessories, and L’Occitane has everything you need to put your best face forward. Prepare for a fancy night out with the Crème Divine “miracle” cream and Peony Tinted Lip Balm, and leave your skin hydrated and luminous with the perfect rose-colored pout.
9. For the man in your life, a clean shaven face is a necessity for a formal evening. Send him to The Art of Shaving for a visit with their in-house Master Barber and indulge him in some much needed pampering before your night on the town. You can also pick up a shaving kit so that he can recreate the experience at home.
10. If your special event will be a family affair, stop by Pink Chicken New York for this darling little girl’s dress. The adorable combination of pink, ruffles and sequins are any girl’s dream to wear on a fancy night out with mom and dad.
The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place are the best place to find a perfect outfit for your next formal affair, and with a variety of stores, and an exceptional level of quality items there truly is something for everyone. Be sure that you’re following @TheShopsBCP on Instagram to get the newest looks and offers!