From elegant galas to intimate weddings, our events team creates memorable moments that are cherished for a lifetime. With 25 years of collective event planning experience, they strive to think of every detail from start to finish. This year, our team has shared some of their top tips to creating an impressive New Year’s party.
- Always make sure to have enough Champagne on hand. New Year’s Eve is an evening meant for celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another, so keep extra bubbly on hand. If you want to create a fun and festive signature drink, try Charleston Grill’s Kir Royale recipe.
- Create a unique menu. We recommend small bites that cover a variety of cuisine. It’s important to always account for dietary restrictions and preferences so you don’t exclude anyone. For a sweet treat that’s easy to eat, try Executive Pastry Chef Chris Ryan’s pecan praline recipe.
- Make a creative and engaging playlist. This will keep the energy going all night long; especially around 11PM when people start to fade. Don’t forget to add New Year classics like “1999”-Prince, “Auld Lang Syne”-Mariah Carey, and “New Year’s Day”- U2.
- Don’t skimp on activities. A simple and cost-effective solution is to create a photo booth or party hat decorating station. This will keep guest engaged, and give them a memorable keepsake to take home with them.
- Sparklers for midnight are a must. We suggest you get 20″ sparklers instead of 36″. They burn quicker and you can always have more than one.
- Provide your guests with a safe ride home. Call your preferred local transportation company and arrange for a few vehicles to arrive at your house shortly after midnight, so everyone has a safe ride home.
No matter the occasion, these tips can be used for any gathering. But, if you’re in need of a professionally planned event our team is able to help select venues that entice, décor that impresses, and menus that people want to savor. From the first phone call to the final clean-up, they will execute every detail to perfection.